Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I am very sorry to my BOTL's and SOTL's

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
90+ Irishman:
curtpick:
90+ Irishman:
Oh look the sensitive wuss is causing waves again.... For what the 5th time today alone? Wow talk about a hot winded trouble maker....
How much *** can you dish out in one **** day brett? You talk about hot air. Your acting like a **** moron. You have a serious problem as of late and its really wearing on peeps.
I apologize to any and all that I may have offended, I only meant it as jest and thought that would have been obvious but it clearly wasn't. I will back off and cool down. Thank you for bringing this to my attention Curt and I sincerely apologize for my behavior and attitude as I clearly have upset people I respect and care about. It is clear that my form of sarcasm and comedy is not shared or felt by others, I will not go about to again in this forum or others. Thank you and have a good one, I will take a step back for a while.
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Because TPB is no place for trash talk! What were you thinking Brett? lol!

In my opinion you have nothing to apologize for. Its a free forum and I for one enjoy the sarcasm and comedy in your posts.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Brad appreciate that but I'm done. There is already too much pain and stress and anger in my life, I'm not about to police myself and walk on eggshells in the one and only place I went to play and relax. So I'm leaving and taking a step back for a while and focusing on my family and supporting my son. Thank you and I won't stop talking and bombing my friends that I talk to regularly but for the time being I'm stepping back and leaving Ccom for a bit. Thanks for the concern but I'm done. Feel free to hit me up via text most people have my number anyways and I'm fine with you having it. Won't be logging in for a while so don't PM I likely won't see or respond. If anyone would like to hit me up text me please. Take care all c ya ????
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully it'll be a short hiatus. Hope you still drop in on the vherf every once in awhile.
    Eulogy:
    Hopefully it'll be a short hiatus. Hope you still drop in on the vherf every once in awhile.
    Thanks Alan, will still stop on on Vherf man. It's no big deal really gang, just stepping back and done is all.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Dang it, now the booze thread is gonna plummet!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bigharpoon:
    Dang it, now the booze thread is gonna plummet!
    +1
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just chill bro.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Gonna miss your posts Brett, but understand and do what you have to do. Have to find a way to lure you back to the darkside. Why do I think you just want to play with your "clockador".

I'll be in touch bro, love ya.
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i respect the fact that you have enough insight to know you need a break Brett.I don't pay attention to a lot of this interpersonal stuff. Sorry to see you go. Please lurk every now and then and come back when you are ready.
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Brett! I have to admit that I've been super busy with the new job and not having a settled place to live so I haven't been on much. But I love your posts, man; you're an important part of these boards. I don't know what's going on, but you (and Curt, too) are both guys I like to hear from around here.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Ah booze and posting...happens to me way too much but all said and done no one should take it personally since this is the place where really anything can happen! Brett don't go I'm just getting back!
    Money can't buy taste
    Thanks everyone. Truthfully I have handled myself quite poorly through all of this and have over reacted badly. Some members reached out and we're kind enough to provide some counsel and some wisdom, I will not be leaving and just want to apologize for the crass and poor way that I handled this situation. I am not leaving Ccom as that was a childish and immature over reaction. I am sure that I've damaged many relationships and that's fine it is what it is and I cannot change that I can simply move forward with purpose and try to better myself going forward. I'm not leaving so if someone doesn't like me or thinks that I'm simply a mooch and user begging or hinting for free stuff that's fine and welcome to their opinion, I know who and what I am and that is not me so I would simply ask that those who believe that don't deal with me and I will steer clear of you too and we can all behave like adults here and coexist. Thanks to all who reached out and provided kindness and wisdom.
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    We all have our good and bad days Brett. I don't think anyone wants you to leave. I tend to over re-act when I feel a friend is being attacked. Lets just say lesson learned and move on from here. My gut felt like *** after I posted. My bad. Again, lets both learn from it and move on. Thanks
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
    curtpick:
    We all have our good and bad days Brett. I don't think anyone wants you to leave. I tend to over re-act when I feel a friend is being attacked. Lets just say lesson learned and move on from here. My gut felt like *** after I posted. My bad. Again, lets both learn from it and move on. Thanks
    It's all good curt, glad we can move forward and I know what you mean. Been struggling to sleep and kept up feeling like crap over all this. It was a bad day and a bad joke, moving forward is best. Thanks for the words and appreciate you burying the hatchet with me. Hope you are well.
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Glad to hear this all worked out.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ejgorman:
    +1
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I like Turtles !... (google it)
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CharlieHeis:
    ejgorman:
    +1
    +2
  • SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:

+1 For this
  • CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    kaspera79:
    I like zombies! +3 Also glad things worked out!
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Curt and Brett, glad to hear you guys worked this out, starting to remind me of one of my family reunions, lol.
  • CrisiusCrisius Posts: 414 ✭✭✭
    If it was one of my family reunions it's not over till the cops have visited half a dozen times and a few people have been arrested. xD