Home General Discussion

La Palina Goldie

PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
Does any one know if La Palina is releasing a new Goldie this year. I have not seen any information on a release date, or any information at all.
"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
MOW badge received.

Comments

• C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Yes they are, I think it's a robusto or toro
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the information.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Are they any good? My bnm has some but at $15 I've been hesitant to pull the trigger.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darktower007:
    Are they any good? My bnm has some but at $15 I've been hesitant to pull the trigger.
    They are some of my favorites and some of the best cigars I have each year. I put them on par for me at least with Davidoff or many CC's.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a lancero Goldie and it was stellar.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is good news!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    La Palina makes amazing stuff, the price is worth it in my opinion. They are not ment for every day smokes.
    MOW badge received.
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Darktower007:
    They are some of my favorites and some of the best cigars I have each year. I put them on par for me at least with Davidoff or many CC's.
    +1
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Can't go wrong!! These are actually cigars where you get what you paid for. I wish I still had some of the number 2's but all of them have been well worth it
    Money can't buy taste