Home Non Cigar Related

Work Crazy

So its Saturday night working at iHop (also BYU graduation and a local highschool's prom) crazy nutballz busy and we have a guy come in and want to talk to a manager. Im in the back cookin and i see him and the manager talking at the front and the guy keeps pointing and looking at me and the other cook on. The manager comes back around 10 min later to what i think is a "your in trouble" talk.

The guy wanted to talk to her because he "knows" all the cooks and dishwashers are in and gang and something is "goin down soon" and he is concerened about all the blue we are wearing (aprons, hats, stuff like that). He said everyone knew that he knows about the gang and they were (and i quote) "throwing werid body language at him".
So yeah...
Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.

Comments

• The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Lol, sounds like his stack was a little short, were you twerking or something?
  • SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    Im not pointing fingers or judging the guy BUT............
    photo tumblr_mhojjoCnRL1r5j928o1_1280_zpsecqsrt6s.png
  • ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IHOP can be a bit gangster.
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was trying to hand a guy his change once and he started scream that I was trying to give him "my feelings". Still, everyone knows that all restaurant cooks are part of a gang. I've seen the clashes between ihop and Dennys.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He probably went to Red Robin next for a talk
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahaha, yes, there is clearly no other explanation for so many people to be wearing matching colors....
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    I'm sure there is a very reasonable explanation for his behaviour. Don't think he could articulte it though. Just saying.