Home Non Cigar Related

Woman of the year.

Comments

• SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    jd50ae:

With all due respect when I click on mystery link stating "Woman of the year" I expect to see someone NAKED (sorry JD had to say it) ;)
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SM0K3Y:
    jd50ae:

With all due respect when I click on mystery link stating "Woman of the year" I expect to see someone NAKED (sorry JD had to say it) ;)

Well, what can I say? If I could figure out how to post a Live Leak vid I would remove the mystery.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adriana Peterson
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SM0K3Y:
    jd50ae:

LOL +1

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Surprised she wasn't taken in for child abuse, lol.
  • ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moooooom, stop making me look like a punk ass *** in front of my friends.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

Worst. Renaissance. Fair. Ever.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was so gratifying to see so many members of the community stand up to the thugs and idiots. But the mayor has a lot of questions to answer.....Stand Down was a serious mistake.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Remember they aren't thugs but mis-guided youths, she showed him some proper guidance there me thinks. But Geraldo and the rev Al are there now, not to worry.