Home General Discussion

2015 Cigarfest

Hey all, As we all now it is less than 2 weeks till Cigarfest and I don't know about you all but I can't wait to see everyone. This year Skweekz and I were talking that since there is no bands or anything on Friday night why not get together and have some fun with everyone. We are planning on bringing a grill and we are staying in the bungalows just down from the event site again. So we are looking at finding out who all is coming this year and who all would be interested in maybe doing this? We will be getting to the resort in the afternoon of Friday so looking at getting together with everyone Friday evening. So guys hit me up and let me know what you all think and really look forward to hearing and seeing everyone again soon. Beavr

Comments

• y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Beaver! I'm in. Mike told me about your "villa", which sounds very fancy so of course I will be there. Cookout sounds great and I'd be happy to contribute to the menu. See you in two weeks!
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    all i have to say is...BBBWWWWWAAAAAAAHHHHH

good ol Skweekz!
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had my room reservations for 3 months. Really looking forward to meeting some of you "FACE TO FACE".
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Myself and a few friends are coming in on Friday...... If the invitation stands it would be cool to meet up with a bunch of you guys. PM me some info ..... Roman has my number.
  • jgkaminjgkamin Posts: 110 ✭✭
    Was hoping to go with friends and family but they got shut out on tickets this year. Website sold out in record time and secondary market has been utterly ridiculous. Was hoping to snag some extras at a reasonable price but no luck.
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    As always...i will be there.....Thursday-Sunday.

As well, so i don't get killed on roaming charges...i will be using the resorts wifi to tap into Kik, WhatsApp and textPlus. pm me for contact info...or ask Roman, or just look around...I aint hard to spot it seems.
  • Beavr81Beavr81 Posts: 25
    Well guys I am glad to hear that everyone is so interested in getting together. As of right now I had figured on we could run to the local store and pick up the things to grill once we get up there. I am figuring hotdogs, hamburgers and who knows what else we come up with from there. I am definitely looking forward to seeing everyone and by all means excited to get together. Once we get up there and find out where we are we will let everyone one know when it will be and set a meeting time from there. Again I am really excited to catch up with everyone. but if anyone needs my contact info just message me so that you are not left out.
    Trident:

good ol Skweekz!
    THAT NIGHT WAS VERY, VERY, VERY FUNNY!!
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    bearb:
    Trident:

good ol Skweekz!
    THAT NIGHT WAS VERY, VERY, VERY FUNNY!!

encore presentation Friday night. We're hosting a BBQ at our villa. All are invited. Burgers, dogs, Bud Lite and liquor provided.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I live about 20 minutes from Splitrock and Cigarfest, but I will be in Maryland golfing. Terrible planning
    I will PM you my kik, bbm, etc. as my Canadian phone plan would be slightly costly to communicate with. Will use Split rocks wifi so its a tad intermittent depending where I m, but historically it works well.
    Ok all. Got a lot of the supplies for the BBQ tomorrow night. Loading everything up and we will b on our way in the morning. Anyone needing to get a hold of me here are some of my contact methods. Hope to hear from everyone and see yall tomorrow. KIK -Jake81beav Yahoo - Joshua.wills81 Cell - 814-889-9813 Ok hope to hear see yall.
  • jgkaminjgkamin Posts: 110 ✭✭
    I'm still looking for 2 tickets for Saturday in case any of you know of somebody with extras.
    Well all set up at the villa so come and join. Come out of the resort turn right and head towards the village green. Just past the entrance to the village green look for the 2 ez ups villa 153.
  • 716SMOKE716SMOKE Posts: 22
    Thanks for the BBQ and hosting! Wasn't a member then, but I am now... Had a blast! Via La Pleasure Dome!
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    716SMOKE:
    Thanks for the BBQ and hosting! Wasn't a member then, but I am now... Had a blast! Via La Pleasure Dome!
    It wasn't even a real dome.
  • 716SMOKE716SMOKE Posts: 22
    y2pascoe:
    716SMOKE:
    It wasn't even a real dome.
    LOL true!!!