Home Non Cigar Related

Palin's new book....

clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
OK... so whether you like Sarah Palin or not, you gotta think this is funny.

Her new book is called "Going Rogue."

So, she's a "maverick" that is "going rogue."

Politicians are funny man.

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    she can do what shes gotta do.
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    ???? What does this mean???
    clearlysuspect:
    kuzi16:
    it means what it means.... ?

HA!
    kuzi16:
    clearlysuspect:
    kuzi16:
    it means what it means.... ?

HA!
    Fine. I concede/forfeit. I'm totally lost!
  • SmokeeeSmokeee Posts: 220
    Ahh!... Sarah Palin!... Love her or hate her, she sure is "entertaining"!
    Did you see the SNL 2012 Movie Trailer on this past weekends show?

• jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now Rogue Warrior, that is an awesome book if you have never read it!
  • One2gofstOne2gofst Posts: 583
    Indeed. Rogue Warrior is so awesome it got Demo *** thrown into club Fed. Red Cell and the first couple others were not bad either, but got less and less believable as time went on. Entertaining though.
    Speaking of Politics and badasses, "Will" by G. Gordon Liddy is an excellent read.
    One2gofst:
    Indeed. Rogue Warrior is so awesome it got Demo *** thrown into club Fed. Red Cell and the first couple others were not bad either, but got less and less believable as time went on. Entertaining though.

Why is the name "D I C K" a naughty word per the forum software.
    One2gofst:
    One2gofst:

Why is the name "D I C K" a naughty word per the forum software.
    LOL.... I tried typing D i c k van d y k e before and it looked like this *** van ***. Who would have thought that one of the most conservative tv personalities of all time would turn out to be so naughty! Ha! Moderators!
    Smokeee:
    Ahh!... Sarah Palin!... Love her or hate her, she sure is "entertaining"!
    Did you see the SNL 2012 Movie Trailer on this past weekends show?

Hey Smokee, why does your SNL 2012 Movie Trailer link lead to jrcigar????
  • SmokeeeSmokeee Posts: 220
    Not sure really, as this was my first attempt to post a link! Here is the "old-fashion" link to the site I meant to post:

http://www.examiner.com/x-5738-Political-Buzz-Examiner~y2009m11d22-Video--SNL-produces-skit-using-clips-from-movie-2012-to-warn-of-PalinBeck-presidency

• VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    lol---- G. Gordon Liddy references....just when I thought that chat could get no worse.
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    LOL on the Jr link...
  • ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    One2gofst:
    The bio was pretty bada$$ one of the guys on my ship had during a deployment. It got read a lot by guys. Speaking of which I should try and find it in stores
    Thewelder:
    One2gofst:
    The bio was pretty bada$$ one of the guys on my ship had during a deployment. It got read a lot by guys. Speaking of which I should try and find it in stores
    If you can't find it, I can let you borrow my copy. Just shoot me a PM if you want.
  • nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    Oh, come on. You know you want Sarah Palin's Signature for your copy of "Going Rouge"!!
    A young aspiring Palin's comments... (ahem)

Alyssa Wilson, 12:
    just wants the opportunity to meet Palin and tell her she's her role model. She said, "I want to tell her that I look up to her in so many ways. I'm on my student council at my school, and one day I want to be governor of my state or president of the United States."

See, when I was 12, I wanted to be BATMAN when I grew up...

I'm still not Batman...
    nightmaremike31:

Alyssa Wilson, 12:
    just wants the opportunity to meet Palin and tell her she's her role model. She said, "I want to tell her that I look up to her in so many ways. I'm on my student council at my school, and one day I want to be governor of my state or president of the United States."

I'm still not Batman...
    you failure.

thats ok though. I wanted to drive a dump truck when i was 6.

now i could do that if i wanted but i cant afford the pay cut....
    kuzi16:
    nightmaremike31:

Alyssa Wilson, 12:

I'm still not Batman...
    you failure.

Make enough money. Retire early. Drive a dump truck for the benefits ;)
  • Not everything in Rogue Warrior is true.

Sarah Palin is an uber milf.
    jlzimmerman:
    Not everything in Rogue Warrior is true.

Rogue Warrior is still a kick a$$ book.

Yes she is!!
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    kuzi16:
    nightmaremike31:

Alyssa Wilson, 12:

I'm still not Batman...
    you failure.

I bet if you were driving one of the Obama dump trucks hauling the billions he's throwing around down the road , that probably pays pretty good ( I hear you get to keep what blows off the top ) LMAO
  • ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    Speaking of Demo D!ck he apparently has a video game out on the 360.
    +1 for wanting to recreate Nailin Palin with her.
    jlzimmerman:

Actually, Rogue Warrior, is published as non-fiction. The subsequent "color" books, beginning with Red Cell, are published as fiction.

My take on it is that Red Cell is, by and large, a truthfull account but a CYA measure after his conviction following Rogue Warrior. The others, especially the late ones as *** got older, are most likely more fabrication.
    One2gofst:
    jlzimmerman:

Actually, Rogue Warrior, is published as non-fiction. The subsequent "color" books, beginning with Red Cell, are published as fiction.

My take on it is that Red Cell is, by and large, a truthfull account but a CYA measure after his conviction following Rogue Warrior. The others, especially the late ones as *** got older, are most likely more fabrication.

I'm lost... so "Going Rouge" is book about an "uber milf", and "Rouge Warrior" is another separate book about _______ (fill in the blank)
    nightmaremike31:
    One2gofst:
    jlzimmerman:

I'm lost... so "Going Rouge" is book about an "uber milf", and "Rouge Warrior" is another separate book about _______ (fill in the blank)
    Richard Marcinko
    Rogue Warrior is a must read for all manly men! Excellent book. I agree with One2gofst. First book was factual. Red Cell was probably mostly true. After that I think it just became a great selling fiction series which I have in hardback. I love reading. You guys like CIA type of action books check out Vince Flynn. Great writer.
    One2gofst:
    nightmaremike31:
    One2gofst:
    jlzimmerman:

Richard Marcinko

Ah, much appreciated. The jokes make sense now... I'm a little slow when it's only 7 degrees outside and 20 degrees in my warehouse.