Home Ratings & Reviews

The Cigar Spike

I gave the cigar spike a try, and I must say i was impressed!! A great product to have ten of stashed away all over the place.
CHECK IT OUT
Its been busy and cold lately , so the old weab site is not getting the TLC it needs, sorry for the lack of updates and general haphazard use of the English language :-)

Comments

• laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    jeff_connors:
    I gave the cigar spike a try, and I must say i was impressed!! A great product to have ten of stashed away all over the place.
    CHECK IT OUT
    Its been busy and cold lately , so the old weab site is not getting the TLC it needs, sorry for the lack of updates and general haphazard use of the English language :-)
    The Shaun graciously sent me one of these. I played with it a bit, and have thrown it into the ashtray of my truck, in case I am ever in need of its services when I forget my cutter.
    I keep a mini screwdriver in my case and I can use this for both cutting (ONLY when needed) and for unplugging blockages. I think I prefer the screwdriver, but it is still nice to have something like this as a backup.
  • Iv been using it over my punch lately,..... I dont know I like the small hole it makes as i usually nub my cigars, and when I use the spike the nub is fantastic
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    Hey Jeff..where u get your avatar?
    Hawk55:
    Hey Jeff..where u get your avatar?
    Hey !... that's his sister DEWD!
    jeff_connors:
    Man, maybe I will have to spend some time at wikipedia. Jeff that can't be right is it?
  • Sure is...well not really, but "avatar" comes from there, well its popularity anyway...PS SEX SELLS!
    jeff_connors:
    Sure is...well not really, but "avatar" comes from there, well its popularity anyway...PS SEX SELLS!
    LMAO...Duh. I didn't really read it.
    I was looking for a larger picture of your avatar, LMAO