Home General Discussion

Danish Cigars

Does anyone know anything about Danish cigars & manufacturing circa 1890? Are there any cigar box & label collectors clubs in Europe?

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    did you google it at all?
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    LOL google ... we were sitting at the kitchen table with the in-laws one time and my sister in law looks at her mom and says "Mom, have you ever googled yourself" my mother in laws response ... EWWWWW No thats gross!

LMAO!
  • rmccloudrmccloud Posts: 160 ✭✭
    We went camping over the weekend (had my first Gurhka Turk) and one of the girls had asked somebody how to Google the camp site that we were going to. HA!
    Thats funny!, how was the Turk?
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Danish cigars?
    I would think the cream cheese in the middle would make the draw really hard.
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Heh. As opposed to a cigar Danish, which is a pastry with pureed ligero in the center.
    LOL .... Looks like we're getting close to a 1000th Urbi post.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    madurofan:
    LOL .... Looks like we're getting close to a 1000th Urbi post.
    I am certain that event will be a hootenanny !!
    Well let's not go gettin' too hopped up about it. It could only lead to disappointment. Besides, I don't even pay attention to my post count. If you guys didn't periodically tell me I just hit X number of posts, I wouldn't know it. All that by way of saying that, truth be told, hitting 1000 won't be a big deal to me.
    Well you just sucked all the fun outta that!
    Sorry. Just tellin' it like it is.