Home Ratings & Reviews

Pinar Del Rio Small Batch Exclusivo

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
So, this cigar was part of the prize package I received awhile back from echambers in the Movie Trivia Challenge. It's been resting in the humi and I busted it out tonight after a long day. What a truly amazing smoke! This is one of those cigars that makes you remember why you got into this hobby/obsession in the first place. I'll let the pictures tell the story...

Epic smoke! Gotta find some more of these!
"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Comments

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I picked up a few of those. Very nice! My only complaint was that the head tended to unravel a bit, nothing terrible, still finished them.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fantastic review, two thumbs up!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    onestrangeone:
    Fantastic review, two thumbs up!
    Thanks... Wait... Did you just review my review?
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    My bnm has tons of PDR half off they just won't sell