Home Non Cigar Related

Graduation

firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
Sitting here at my daughters high school graduation. This number 2 for me, and that means I'm done with kids in high school. Now, what to smoke this evening.......

Comments

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here comes college.
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats, Dad!

My kids are all still little. This HS Graduation stuff seems like a long way away, lol

-Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • pennpenn Posts: 193 ✭✭✭
    Sitting here at my daughters high school graduation. This number 2 for me, and that means I'm done with kids in high school. Now, what to smoke this evening.......

What did you decide on?  Our first son graduates next week.  I only have a few nice cigars and am wondering if it is worth it to smoke one of them on his graduation. 
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    penn said:

What did you decide on?  Our first son graduates next week.  I only have a few nice cigars and am wondering if it is worth it to smoke one of them on his graduation. 

It rained, so I had to push it to this weekend.

I have a 5 year old #9 that Im going to execute.

Congrats on the up coming grad!

• Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    going threw my 1st daughters grad this sunday, now I have to start letting go a bit more that's hard to do.
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got my daughters tomorrow. 
  • raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations, sir! My second (and last) kid is graduating high school as well. But now I'm selling my cigars to pay for their upcoming college tuition installments...
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    My oldest son graduates high school next week.  These 18 years have flown by.
  • pennpenn Posts: 193 ✭✭✭
    penn said:

It rained, so I had to push it to this weekend.

I have a 5 year old #9 that Im going to execute.

Congrats on the up coming grad!

Likewise - let me know what you think about the aged #9.  Very interested in what you think based on info I was given by another member.  P.S.  Had to get top round at Target - in refrigerator chilling and marinating.  Will send you an update via PM after its done.  Thanks again!!!!!!