Home Ratings & Reviews

Bombay Kesara

jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
Intrigued by this one. Anyone smoked it?

Apparently it is aged in Sandalwood as well as Spanish Cedar

-Jay
“There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch

Comments

• ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just bought one yesterday at my B&M on a recommendation. I was going to smoke it in a couples days after it rests.
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ExpendableYouth, 

Are you my lost twin?

I swear, every post I read of yours I want to click the like button. 

Looking forward to your review!

-Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
    I already have a twin brother (Eulogy). It might be a couple of days before I smoke it though, I like to let it sit for a little bit if I bring it back from the B&M. I will let you know what I think of it after I smoke it though.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Man that's a pricey smoke! Did the read up on half wheel and it sounds ok but for that price **** you can keep them. It's truly hard to find a cigar worth it in that price range but I hope I'm wrong! Please let us know
    Money can't buy taste
    I got it in the $8-10 range, I don't really remember the exact amount.
    Actually it might have been in the $10-12 range, I will have to check tomorrow when I go there.
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Is this guy our long lost triplet?
    ^ I genuinely LOL'd at that 

-Jay
    I was wrong I had the M Bombay Corojo Oscuro. I wrote a review for it before I realized the mistake, but it doesn't seem to apply to the question anymore.
    Ahhh, no worries. I will go check out your Corojo review

-Jay
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eulogy said:
    No, you ate him in the womb, this is just a doppelganger :lol: 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edna20 said:
    Eulogy said:
    No, you ate him in the womb, this is just a doppelganger :lol: 
    Go away granny-panties :p
    Finally picked one of these Kesara up at Beehive. Looking fwd to firing it up!