Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

ICU SpaceCowboy

SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
edited May 2015 in Trades, Passes and Bombs
Got home today, as always checked the mail, only thing there was rubble and a mailman body....somebody bombed me, I had no idea who, NONE, until I opened the box upside down and this fell out! Sneaky, sneaky Mr.@secretsquirrel, unprecedented sneak attack, the Secret also included several of my faves  (love LADC) and my first ever stogie tray!! Seriously, thank you bud, also thank you for the address, I was wanting to bomb a fellow bebop fan ;pimage

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice hit squirrel.... your getting some love Smokey
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    honestly, im relieved that you like LADC. I had no idea when I sent those to you, was just hoping for the best. I actually haven't even had the EE yet, had everything else though. noblesse is still one of my top 5 smokes. enjoy!
  • ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another hard hit, great job Beren.
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beren's been killing it. 
  • SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    honestly, im relieved that you like LADC. I had no idea when I sent those to you, was just hoping for the best. I actually haven't even had the EE yet, had everything else though. noblesse is still one of my top 5 smokes. enjoy!
    The LADC was one of the first non-newbie smokes I tried, I cant wait to try the others, I've had the red band (foot) and maybe one other (not sure) the red band one is a really great smoke thanks again SS 
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Great line up there, good job.
  • SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    im about to spark up an EE now lol.