Home General Discussion

Happy Thanksgiving!

jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
Happy Thanksgiving guys! I hope all of you travel safe and enjoy your time with family and friends. Of course I want you to enjoy a great cigar also! Even in hard times we all have so much to be thankful for. I am blessed to have a wonderful and healthy family and some of the best BOTL as friends.

Comments

• rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    Back to you and all the BOTLs here. Have a great Thanksgiving. Unfortunately I won't be enjoying any sticks today though because I have a cold that I'm trying to shake.
  • jreed10209jreed10209 Posts: 80 ✭✭✭
    happy thanksgiving all you BOTL, just dropping by to see what's going on. then off to friends. later.
  • martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    happy thanksgiving to you all. looking forward to plenty of turkey, a camacho triple maduro with a couple sam adams winter lagers. then some scotch/wine with some friends i haven't seen since last thanksgiving. ought to be a good day. take care everyone.
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    Have a happy and blessed Thanksgiving everyone. I hope you all have a great one!
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    A Happy Thanksgiving to everyone from Afghanistan! I got back from the chow hall a little while ago and the line was out the door for the entire meal, but it was worth the wait! I hope everyone enjoys some great food and some great cigars.
  • Happy Thanksgiving to everybody. I hope everyone is safe and full, no matter what part of the world you are serving in.
  • camgfscamgfs Posts: 968

Happy U.S. Thanksgiving!!

I say U.S. because we had ours a month earlier....when it was warmer, hehe.

• gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Happy Thanksgiving to all the BOTL and SOTL out there !!!
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Happy Thanksgiving to ll the BOTL ..... i hope they were as good as mine .....
  • A Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Probably not going to be enjoying a cigar tonight because its extremely cold out here. Will be enjoying a great meal and a few Jubelales and Alaskan Winter Ales though.
  • AyatoAyato Posts: 53
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I hope you all have a very enjoyable and safe weekend.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Thanksgiving to all. The only thing I am not thankful for is that it was 65 degrees and sunny in the Northeast and my cold is still hanging on and I couldn't go outside and smoke. I thought about trying it, but I'm not sure I would be able to taste anything.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I hope you all had a great holiday and someone out there smoke a good one for me. I'm working so not gonna get the chance to light up today.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I was getting shelled at my retail store so I missed this post... but, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!