Home Ratings & Reviews

Oliva Serie G Figurado Cameroon...oh well.....

Just finished an Oliva Serie G Cameroon figurado.>...not vey impressed. I guess I would rate it as an ok smoke. Expected a bit more from Oliva. Started out fine some pepper n a peat undertone but got very bitter toward the end. Very fast burn rate...

Comments

• laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Hawk55:
    Just finished an Oliva Serie G Cameroon figurado.>...not vey impressed. I guess I would rate it as an ok smoke. Expected a bit more from Oliva. Started out fine some pepper n a peat undertone but got very bitter toward the end. Very fast burn rate...
    Try this same stick in the Maduro. You won't believe the difference.
    The G Maduro in that Belicoso size that Renny sent me a couple months ago ROCKED !
  • bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    laker1963:
    Hawk55:
    The G Maduro in that Belicoso size that Renny sent me a couple months ago ROCKED !
    mmmmm....Oliva G Maduro Mini Belicoso is a fantastic stick!
    double post.
    AGAIN !!!
    bbc020:
    laker1963:
    Hawk55:
    Yeah, I sure wish that C.COM stocked this size. I would be buying a box for sure. As a Canadian I can't just order them from anywhere because most place's won't ship to Canada.

Think it would be worth a call to see if they would bring in a couple of boxes of these?
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    Thanks for the feedback here...looks like I should try the Maduro on this one...
    Hawk55:
    Thanks for the feedback here...looks like I should try the Maduro on this one...
    Yeah, give it a go. Two words for this stick...FLAVOR BOMB !!
  • bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    Hawk55:
    Yeah, give it a go. Two words for this stick...FLAVOR BOMB !!

Is that Figurado size called the 'Special G'? I'll have to get a couple the next time I order...

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    bbc020:
    laker1963:
    Hawk55:
    YES. the G is ok
    the G maduro is great.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    kuzi16:
    bbc020:
    laker1963:
    Hawk55:
    YES. the G is ok
    the G maduro is great.
    Amen to all of these. I haven't had an Oliva G Maduro in a while and I think I'm out of them in my humi... I need to fix this problem ASAP!