Home General Discussion

Perdomo Mistakes Cameroon

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
Anyone had them? Thoughts? If you have a some I would love to buy a few off ya... Not sure if I wanna try to find room for a whole Mazo yet. lol
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought these every month when they were 25 sticks for $59. I stopped when thet became 20 sticks for $69. Good cigars, especially the cameroon.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have not tried.  Buy the mazo.  You can always bomb them out
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    I can always bomb with them... But ive got a good couple months before I can make enough room in my humi for a mazo... I don't want to get more storage cause I will have to fill it all up... Its part of my OCD. lol
    I bought these every month when they were 25 sticks for $59. I stopped when thet became 20 sticks for $69. Good cigars, especially the cameroon.

Good to know! 20 sticks for $69 isn't too bad in the long run. lol
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can always bomb with them... But ive got a good couple months before I can make enough room in my humi for a mazo... I don't want to get more storage cause I will have to fill it all up... Its part of my OCD. lol
    I'ma bomb you a cooler if you keep making up excuses like this. 
    NO!!!! Bad Bob!!!! Im trying to keep this a low key hobby... I don't want to end up like most of the people on here! lol at this point in time my wife has no problem with it... Once a cooler shows up and gets filled... She will have me skinned. lol Don't play dirty Bobbo!!!!
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭

ooh, I like 'helping' people buy coolers! Bob?

STOP!!!! NO BAD!!!! lol Do not want!!!!
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, since you put it that way........... Bob?
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    All you guys will be doing is getting me more camping supplies... I don't have a proper cooler for camping yet. ;)
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Have never tried those but if you want a nice Cameroon than check out the Leccia White. You can find them fairly cheap (around the $69 price for a bundle of these for a box of 21 of the Whites and sometimes cheaper) if you look around. 
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I really enjoyed them. The next batch I ordered was the Maduros. Good, but I liked the Cameroons better.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bump
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
  • SasquatchSasquatch Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
    They are a decent smoke. You can't beat the price.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For that price, there are so many way better cameroons that you can buy. 
    I wouldn't waste my money on them.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.