Home General Discussion

Mazo Mayhem

mmkuchimmkuchi Posts: 157 ✭✭
tempted to get some undercrown after the one given from Jim; I really like it. and really want to try out the Jaime Garcia.

Any thoughts?

Comments

• Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Both are very good! Those Jaime Garcia can be strong.  Havent had one in a while, but they are great and age well.  Killer price on the Don Pepin Garcia Blue's too. 
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was lookin at the war horse mazo. Good deal but I just dropped some money on cbid. If anyone was getting them I would trade for a few
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOVE the Jaime Garcia
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • mmkuchimmkuchi Posts: 157 ✭✭
    OMG....the Pepin Original is gone?! seriously? I got the e-mail last night, and it's gone this morning...LOL
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @mmkuchi you can find the DPG blues on sale quite a bit. Maybe not that cheap, but for $40 usually. Just have to keep an eye out.
  • skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How long will this run?  I'm going on vacation for two weeks and don't want to order anything to have it sit in the post office that long. :( 
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • mmkuchimmkuchi Posts: 157 ✭✭
    @mmkuchi you can find the DPG blues on sale quite a bit. Maybe not that cheap, but for $40 usually. Just have to keep an eye out.
    Thanks Charlie~ ^^
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    skydiverD said:
    How long will this run?  I'm going on vacation for two weeks and don't want to order anything to have it sit in the post office that long. :( 

You might be able to order what you want and ask them not to ship until you get back.
    If you want a deal, I'd email and ask. I bet they'd hook you up
    edited May 2015
    I'll do that. See what happens. These are some good deals from what I can see!
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    skydiverD said:
    I have asked them to hold shipments for me for a few days in order to accommodate my schedule. I bet they could maybe hold it for a couple of weeks for you if you placed an order over the phone and let them know you'd be unable to receive it for a while. These folks at ccom are great. 
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    skydiverD said:
    It's a bit of an old wives tale how bad this is for your cigars. I wouldn't want them living in a metal mail truck sitting in the hot sun for two weeks but sitting on a shelf in the AC P.O. is not going to hurt your cigars. A little humi time and they will be just fine.
    Good point. I'm probably over analyzing this. Thanks!
  • raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    I was thinking of going for the Tatuaje Havanas, although I've never had one. Anyone had one?
    raisindot said:
    I was thinking of going for the Tatuaje Havanas, although I've never had one. Anyone had one?
    Yes, I was not too impressed.  They are not bad, and have many fans.  I guess they just didn't do it for me, and I usually like tats.