Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Tenn.Waltz box split..and then some

First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
I got a CH Tenn.Waltz from Dane in the pay it forward pass. I liked it and asked Dane where he got it cause I found the that cigar was only retailed in Tenn. Dane said he got it from that Luken fella. I pm'ed that Luken fella and we figured to do a box split from one of his B&M's. I got my end this afternoon and Michael added some interesting packing material. Once again the thoughtfulness and generousity displayed by that Luken fella is humbling. Thank you Michael.  

Comments

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The feeling is mutual Rodger although not deserved on my end. You deserve it though. I grabbed every robusto or toro that would fit and packed it tight to hold the TN waltz in place. Hope you like the packing material. LOL. I had one of the GH 2002s just the other day. Sorry I included it. Otherwise,..... If you like the GH 2002 I have a few more you can have. LOL.
  • Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's awesome, Luken bombed me one of those waltzes and it was really good. Nice trade guys.
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice box split.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    looks good to me...very successful box split 
  • Options
    SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    that's some expensive packing material...
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done Bob! 

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!