Home General Discussion

Need lighters

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
I've checked all the WalMarts near me and none of them carry Ronson lighters anymore. I lost mine and all my Big Name lighters suck. If your WalMart has them, can you pick up a few for me?  
Trade, Stogiestands, Paypal whatever 

Thanks
"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just noticed I wasn't in the TPBs. Sorry, police people
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gosh darn.....that was also a favorite of mine....I will check my Wal-Mart
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS You posted in the wrong section  B)
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    I found some Jetlites at a nearby Wally World, @danielzreyes.  How many do you want?
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are on Amazon too, starting at $6.59. 
    eBay, too, at about that price. At walmart last week I paid only $3.57 each plus tax....
    jlmarta said:
    eBay, too, at about that price. At walmart last week I paid only $3.57 each plus tax....
    I'll take 3 pls.
    edited May 2015
    jlmarta said:
    I'll take 3 pls.
    I'll run over there maybe this afternoon and see if they have 3 left. I'll keep ya posted.....

anybody else want any?  As long as I'm going over there I may as well get more if someone wants them... 
    jlmarta said:
    jlmarta said:
    I'll take 3 pls.
    I'll run over there maybe this afternoon and see if they have 3 left. I'll keep ya posted.....

anybody else want any?  As long as I'm going over there I may as well get more if someone wants them... 
    @jlmarta this has been taken cared of brother.  Although if you got them anyways, I'll still take them. 
    I just got back from there and I bought 4, in case someone else wanted one. If you still want them let me know. They're $3.57 each plus 7.5% sales tax plus postage. 

Let me know....   
    I'll take them.  PM me with the total and your PayPal addy por favor
    Check your inbox, Daniel....
    Bump!  Hello, Daniel...  Are you there??  :D
    jlmarta said:
    Bump!  Hello, Daniel...  Are you there??  :D

I responded to your PM.  I guess you didn't get it.  This site on my phone is wack.

I'll take the 3, brother @jlmarta

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've checked all the WalMarts near me and none of them carry Ronson lighters anymore. I lost mine and all my Big Name lighters suck. If your WalMart has them, can you pick up a few for me?  
    Trade, Stogiestands, Paypal whatever 

Thanks
    i don't do wally world but i'll keep an eye out at the other grocery stores for you dzr.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

PM to ya, Daniel.......
    Could someone please tell me again how I find my incoming PMs? 

Thank you......

@jlmarta Got your PM.  I replied, not sure if you got it though lol. 

@jgibvThanks BROdiggity.  I'm covered though

@danielzreyes you'll have to email me at jlmarta1@yahoo.com, please. This piece of s h I t forum won't let me into my inbox... X

Thanks,
    edited June 2015
    jlmarta said:
    @danielzreyes you'll have to email me at jlmarta1@yahoo.com, please. This piece of s h I t forum won't let me into my inbox... 

Thanks,
    BUMP ....