Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

would like to trade

PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭

Early next week I have to go the post office, so I was thinking about possibly sending out another box.  I would like to try the Mason Dixon Project cigars, and also the Yellow rose. If someone has any of these they are willing to part with please let me know what you are looking for in return. 

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
MOW badge received.

Comments

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you very much Nathan, your end will go out tomorrow.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice selection there.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
     Glad it made it, The Cruzado Marelas is one of my top ten fav's
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Huh, I'm going to have to Google Cruzado Marela. It looks wonderful.
    Can't wait to try these, thank you very much for helping me out.  These all look amazing.
    MOW badge received.
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The other end of this trade, way over the top bro. I really enjoy the La Palina and the Matilde, the Curivari are always solid go to smokes and I have not tried the A. Flores  the Carrillo or the New World yet.  
    Glad they made it, thanks again for the trade.
    MOW badge received.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice trade fellas 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter