Home Cigar 101

Looking at the Older Threads

jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
To do some cigar 101 research, and enjoying myself this Saturday evening. I highly recommend it!

I must say I am doing my darnedest to resist the necro!

You BOTLs are funny as hell. Maybe one of these days I can vherf and put some faces to the posts.

It is dang educational/fun to read your old posts...

-Jay
“There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch

Comments

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16 said:
    Please... necro post. if it helped you it will help others
    By all means....
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some times a revived dead post can provide even more entertainment!
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nuthin' wrong with a little necro. 
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I started here back in 2008.  And I love backing  to those old posts.  It's like looking at your High School year book.  When you are reminded of the changes we all have been through. As well as the wealth of information contained here.
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1 kaspera!

I have gone as far back as about 2009 and see some of the now seasoned humans asking noob questions.

It gives me hope! I ain't gonna be a gar noob forever!

-Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll never stop bein' a noob. Never!
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I hate all the old posts.  Buncha weirdos talking gibberish.  Best to let sleeping dogs LIE!   :)
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lasabar said:
    I hate all the old posts.  Buncha weirdos talking gibberish.  Best to let sleeping dogs LIE!   :)
    Lassie!  You came home!  Go drink a 12 pack of Miller Lite, fire up a Backwoods, and it'll all start making sense again. :D
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob_Luken said:
    I'll never stop bein' a noob. Never!
    Every July it's like being a noob all over again
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar said:

Hey Lassie,  @Lasabar
    That's twice now you did a fly over and I missed it, hope everything is good with you.  Stop by more often.
    kaspera79 said:
    Lasabar said:

Hey Lassie,  @Lasabar
    That's twice now you did a fly over and I missed it, hope everything is good with you.  Stop by more often.
    I'm slowly getting a routine!

Get drunk, sign onto the old forums and then post jibberish!

I'll do my best to get drunk more often and stop by more!

Lasabar said:
    Lassie!  You came home!  Go drink a 12 pack of Miller Lite, fire up a Backwoods, and it'll all start making sense again. :D
    It's been awhile... The 12 pack is just the appetizer now!

But the earthy goodness of a backwoods cigar cannot be ignored.  I will retrohale them all and post my reviews!