Home General Discussion
Options

Weekend Blitz

What's up with the weekend blitz? The description if alec bradley, don pepin garcia, oliva, padilla, and rocky patel but the pics are all Cu-Avana intenso. Just me?

Comments

• Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Alex Williams:
    What's up with the weekend blitz? The description if alec bradley, don pepin garcia, oliva, padilla, and rocky patel but the pics are all Cu-Avana intenso. Just me?
    I would say this is what they technically refer to as a f*ck up. lol The Sampler though does sound very nice!
  • Options
    haha well put! It sure does. Damn my checkin account is dwindlin. Oh well mark me down for one of these!
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    This weekend's blitz is too good to pass up! Too bad I could only get one of these because now I'm full...again. Damn, I need more humidors.
  • Options
    I know what you mean man! More humidors and more money! I get my paycheck on monday and it will post in my account on Tuesday... Too late for this amazing deal unfortunately! Guess I'll have to keep waitin for those alec Bradleys haha.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Alex Williams:
    I know what you mean man! More humidors and more money! I get my paycheck on monday and it will post in my account on Tuesday... Too late for this amazing deal unfortunately! Guess I'll have to keep waitin for those alec Bradleys haha.
    .. with one phone call, I am sure the special can be extended by a day. Customer service is a priority here.
  • Options
    i hope so! mr blythe usually has my back, but i just feel guilty sometimes you know? haha just my nature i guess