Home General Discussion

So...I got my cooler today...

jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
From Wal-Mart. 48 quart for $15.88 (and made in the USA)!

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Igloo-48-Quart-Breeze-Ice-Chest/23735484

However, they didn't have the right kitty litter.

Sure loving this hobby!

-Jay
“There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch

Comments

• matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice pickup!!!  I am in the verge of needing one myself. I think the wife may kick me out if she finds it though. 

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ LOL, Matt
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Nice! This hobby does that to you...I keep telling myself to smoke more..coolers seem to make our better halves ask questions.  Too many questions! 
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You only bought one cooler?!?           :-)
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On am now on the verge of going bigger instead of buying a second one to fill. Less questions that way. 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

The great thing about this hobby is my better half is in to it as well. I have also convinced one of our good friends to pick a few things up from Ccom, as well as a buddy from work.

Up to now, it has been 2-3 of us getting together to chat, drink and smoke. We have our first herf planned for the 23rd. Here's to hoping it becomes a regular thing. 

(And if anyone from Utah/Salt Lake valley wants to join, shoot me a PM)

-Jay
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    I believe that is the same cooler I got! You got a great deal!  I am just about to the point of needing another!
     Honey! It's for beer! I swear!!
    Lol, Reggie!

You went and opened a can of worms there. I have been trying to find how to get one of those 48" beverage fridges one sees at the grocery store. They seem to be only leased out by the pop manufacturers.

That's where I wanna keep my beer. As it sits at present, the suds are lined up, pretty maids in a row on the unfinished basement floor.

This summer I am having a hell of a time keeping my humis below 72 degrees. They may be joining the beer in the basement soon.

-Jay
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice. I bought the same one at that price a couple of weeks ago and it's been working great with the hf beads.
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    It's crack.. It really is. I started out with a 90ct humidor.. Then cooler then.. It just all fell apart from there.. Looking for deals.. It's a sickness! Congrats on the cooler!
  • mmkuchimmkuchi Posts: 157 ✭✭
    Great price! Great pick!
    Thanks guys! 

As of this moment, it has been cleaned and has 4 vintage cigar boxes in it (hav-a-Tampa and the like). My desktop humis (40 ct) will stack inside, so prolly gonna move it to the basement and put the humis in there. Take that, hot dry Utah summer!

-Jay