Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Very Sweet of you jd

The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
jd decided to send me a gift, a sweet one.  Got me a new calculator with gripshun things on the side, some key-lime candy, sucking on one right now actually.  Oh and a great selection of smokes too, my favorite Vegas's, Black Pearl's been a while, even slipped in a Fuente.  Thanks for the good wishes and the booty jd.

Comments

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Let the good times roll", great hit JD.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great hit, JD!
  • pennpenn Posts: 193 ✭✭✭

I see you JD.  Being all nice and stuff!  Better be careful before the word gets out...

• reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    At least now you can make sure, you only send 5 back!
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great job JD.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JD is busy lately.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As I am telling everyone, they are all fresh and need some time. Sorry I missed your retirement ole boy. Enjoy....
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit!!!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks again jd, you really didn't have to.  You didn't miss my retirement bro, I posted it back a bit.  Didn't want to make a big deal of it really, I know how you guys can be so I've just been trying to keep my head low.

Kind of in sequester mode right now waiting for the pension checks to start coming in next month.  Kills me watching the summer carnage and not be able to take part though, but I'll be back.  I hope, lol.

I could never count to 5 reggie, but maybe that will help, lol.  And don't call jd nice, you'll just piss him off.  Got a feeling jd would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it, but not his gun.