Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Oliva Serie V Maduro 2008 & 2009

I just recently contacted a B&M back in NC and was informed that they currently have 11 boxes of Oliva V Maddy's from 2008. If anyone is interested PM me and I will give you the info.

I was also informed that they are getting 8 boxes of the 2009 V Maddys. I am considering doing a box split with a couple people on one of these so let me know if you are interested.

I also emailed them about some more hard to come by smokes, so I will let you know what they say. These guys seem to have a decent stock of the more hard to get stuff. I have not been here but I was refered there by quite a few friends, and even by one of the B&M's I used to go to often.

Comments

• rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    I'd be interested in a 3 or 4 way box split of the Maddy's if you need peeps. My humidor can't take much more than that right now.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    rdnstn:
    I'd be interested in a 3 or 4 way box split of the Maddy's if you need peeps. My humidor can't take much more than that right now.
    I was thinking either 3 or 4 would be great, I am short on the space too.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Could you shoot me a PM with that info? I'm actually going to be up in NC in less than a month....
    alienmisprint:
    Could you shoot me a PM with that info? I'm actually going to be up in NC in less than a month....
    You got it!
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    ejenne87:
    rdnstn:
    There are only 10 in a box, right?
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I PM'd Ejenne on this one, if you guys want to split one more way. I am pretty sure there are only 10 in a box of the V Maduros since I have seen boxes listed online from 80-125 bucks. But, they are always "sold out"
    Right, there are only 10 in a box. I was having what I like to call a "brain fart". In this case, I would def. be willing to split a box down the middle.
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    ejenne87:
    rdnstn:
    There are only 10 in a box, right?
    Oops, sorry I thought it was the typical 20.
    There are still a lot of these left if anyone wants some. I think there are about 8 boxes of the 2008's. Let me know if you are interested and I will get you the info.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    ejenne87:
    There are still a lot of these left if anyone wants some. I think there are about 8 boxes of the 2008's. Let me know if you are interested and I will get you the info.
    Hey ejenne, guess what showed up in my neighborhood today. Pm me .
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If anyone is still looking for these my B&M has 3 boxes left. I can't afford a split right now but I could get you the box price and get them for you or you can contact them directly. PM me if you want the info. I know they sell for $10.85 a stick but you get a discount on a box.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Not sure if snake has any more left, but I found a place that seems to have some 09's in stock. pm me if you want some V maduros...
    Ccom actauly has some in stock right now, for $15 each. I just wanted to point that out incase nobody noticed.

I am considering doing a split in a couple of months also, I will update when I am ready to purchase.
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    EJ and anyone else....gimme a PM if your planning on buying some....I can do better.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Can someone confirm the sizes of each year? I got both of them and they are clearly different sizes but othboxes say 6.5 X 52. The 2009 look more like a 6 X 54. My guess is that the sticker is wrong plus the size of the box is different too with the 2009 having individual dividers between each cigar.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I think the 08's are 6 1/4 or something. Have you had both? I feel the 09 is blended a bit better. Though I still enjoy the 08's.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    phobicsquirrel:
    Yeah, I think the 08's are 6 1/4 or something. Have you had both? I feel the 09 is blended a bit better. Though I still enjoy the 08's.
    Yeah, had the 09 tonigh straight out of the box. I liked it more than the 08. I feel the 08s that I have have n amonia tast to them.