Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

WTT for LP Mr Sam, Caldwell Eastern Standard , Viaje Exclusivo, DPG Serie JJ, Monte Media Noche

Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anybody have some of what I need and want to set up a trade?
If you have more than one of these, that would be the best scenario for the trade. 

I'm looking for these:
La Palina Mr Sam 
Caldwell Eastern Standard  
Viaje Exclusivo
DPG Serie JJ
Monte Media Noche

PM me if you are interested, I have plenty of JD Howard Reserve and Tennessee Waltz to trade plus others.

Comments

• ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have everything but the Viaje.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have everything but the Viaje.
    I can get you one of these.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks guys. PMs headed your way.

• ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    @Bob_Luken I sent you PM.
  • Bambam524Bambam524 Posts: 1
    What is the closest cigar to a monticristo media noche? I love this cigar but would like to find something similar thats a little cheaper. 
  • ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not to be a ****.....But that thread was from 2015.....

Try coming at it another way......Start a post in the introductions section. Tell everyone a little about yourself, then ask all the questions you want. You'll get a lot better responses that way.   

• TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    @Bambam524 welcome to the group.  The media noche is a great cigar, and one of the things that i enjoy most about it is the Connecticut broadleaf wrapper that is on the cigar.  You can try some tatuaje, which released an entire broad leaf collection.  Liga privada #9, Foundation Tabernacle, and also some Dunbarton cigars.  Hope this helps.  if you need help finding some of these let me know.

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Another one dug up, and to think I missed an opportunity to send Bob some stuff.  maybe I will anyway and make up for it.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    I don't even remember this. OK maybe I remember a little of this but the deals are done and over with a long time ago. (Unless I still owe somebody something, please PM me.)

P.S.  I hate all these cigars. 
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fine, I will wait until I see ya in a few months to save on shipping.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.