Home Ratings & Reviews

Anyone tried Macorix?

MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
The name caught my attention while scrolling down the list of brands. I've never heard of it, but the story/marketing sounded interesting. Good price point for a box, but I don't think I'd try a single of any of them without some references. Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.

Comments

• SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    Havent tried one, but thats a great price and a cool story
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any updates to this Martel?

I searched the interwebz and found no results

the back story sounds interesting--collected wild seeds in a national park? I'd like to try a stick

-Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    No, it's been kind of on the back burner for me.  I might add one the next time I make an order, just out of curiosity.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thx Martel
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch