Home General Discussion

Bay area herf

jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
Who's down?  I know we got guys from bay area and sac area.  I'm thinking Perfecto Lounge in Roseville.  July 3?  I'm off that day.  

Comments

• ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That sounds good.
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Ha! Glad to know you're still digging Perfecto,Jiunn! Wish I could be there, but we're working on moving back to the area in November, so we'll have to get together at some point.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is going to be a normal Jiunn herf if others aren't going to join in.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Hays said:
    Ha! Glad to know you're still digging Perfecto,Jiunn! Wish I could be there, but we're working on moving back to the area in November, so we'll have to get together at some point.

Perfecto is awesome.  Hope you are still making good use out of that private locker.  For sure we should get together when you're back. 

looks like this actual herf is a no go.  going to cancel it and head to vegas instead :)
    This is how I have to find out, on the Internet.  :s
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He just doesn't want to hang out with us.
     <3 
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    I'm in! Haven't been out there since I herfed with james40 and Marty, but I do like that spot a lot. July 3rd is a Friday correct?
    blutattoo said:
    I'm in! Haven't been out there since I herfed with james40 and Marty, but I do like that spot a lot. July 3rd is a Friday correct?
    Or you could do Vegas, lol. It'll be about the same temperature. 

We meet up for herfs in Fremont fairly regularly if you are interested in meeting up with us the next time.
    We meet up for herfs in Fremont fairly regularly if you are interested in meeting up with us the next time.
    Yeah if it's on a weekend it might be doable, or maybe I could find a client that needs visiting down in the East Bay? Keep me in the loop I'd love to if I can get away. 
  • SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015

im down for whatever friday-sunday**. if Monday-Thursday, I wont be available until after 4pm**. let me know

** for the most part.

jason let us know whenever you have time.  will be great to get together
    Got a last minute trip to Bay Area today. Anyone want to meet up for a herf tonight. I couldn't remember where your guys shop was, Fremont maybe? If no one can make it if you have a recommendation for walnut creek that'd be great
    Nice!  I won't be around tonight.  For walnut creek I recommend Cigar Loft.  
    Sweet I was just checking them out!