Home Ratings & Reviews

Super Premium Selection Sampler vs. Perfect Perfecto Sampler. What do you think?

I am torn between two samplers:

1st:

Super Premium Selection Sampler
Where else can you get names like Padilla, Rocky Patel and Graycliff at prices like this? Nowhere, that’s where. Did you notice we even included the 95-rated Decade? Includes 3 each of the following:
Padilla Signature 1932 Robusto (5 x 50)
Rocky Patel Decade Torpedo (6.5 x 52)
Graycliff Professionale Pirate (6 x 52)
Camacho Corojo Limited 08/22 (6.1 x 54)
A $165.00 value

12 cigars $49.95

2nd:

Perfect Perfecto Sampler
This collection screams perfection and is guaranteed to satisfy even the most discerning aficionados. You'll receive 12 top-notch premium cigars all in a limited perfecto shape. Includes 3 each of the following: Gurkha Centurian, Matasa 30th Anniversary, Padilla Habano Artisan and 5 Vegas Relic. At less than $3.75 a stick, you can't ignore this deal.
A $160.00 value

12 cigars for $44.95

I would get them both, but I have spent way too much a cigars lately. I just wanted a litte feed back.

Comments

• gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    I like the perfecto size the best but the selection of cigars in the super premium selection sampler the best ...hhmmmm....would be a hard choice for me as well ...let us know what you decide !
  • I should say I have had all of these cigars except for Matasa 30th Anniversary and the 5 Vegas Relic So I guess I would really like to know about these two.

I think most folks might want to recommend the 1st sampler. But I am leaning towards the 2nd, unless either Matasa 30th Anniversary or 5 Vegas Relic arent with worth smoking.

Lotsa love on here for the Relic and I certainly enjoy them as well. The Matasa I'm not as sure about ...don't remember 100% for sure if I've burned one or not but it must not have impressed me if I did !
  • gmill880:
    Lotsa love on here for the Relic and I certainly enjoy them as well. The Matasa I'm not as sure about ...don't remember 100% for sure if I've burned one or not but it must not have impressed me if I did !
    That is very helpful. The relic was the one I was most unsure of. The single price for the Matasa 30th Anniversary is $12.95 which suggests they are proud of it, not always the best way to choose a cigar but does work occassionally. I think I will go with the Perfectos. Thanks. Both deals seem like excellent values.
    steerbysteer:
    gmill880:
    That is very helpful. The relic was the one I was most unsure of. The single price for the Matasa 30th Anniversary is $12.95 which suggests they are proud of it, not always the best way to choose a cigar but does work occassionally. I think I will go with the Perfectos. Thanks. Both deals seem like excellent values.

Good luck with it and welcome to the forums -Gene
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I personally would go with the Super Premium.. I Really enjoy the Decades, Camachos and Pirates. The actual "value" is a misleading way to make a choice since all of these seem to be overpriced when sold as singles. Both great deals when sold at the $45-50 sampler price.
  • Myself, I would definently go for the first one, mostly for the Padilla 1932s and the Camacho Corojo Ltd.
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    I'd have to concur with support for the first one. 5 Vegas is such a cheap line (money, not quality) that it makes more sense to me to take advantage of the deal for higher-priced sticks. Not to mention, that 1st sampler is right up my alley for favorites. I think I might pick one up myself!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Super prime all the way!! You'll be gambling on some of the stick in the other sampler .can't go wrong with a decade or a padilla 32, no way!!!