Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Big F'n Steven . . . future OG

youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
While I was still picking up the pieces of my apartment's mail office, Steve murdered me with this.

Apparently you can't say ANYTHING on VHerf without people digging up your addy and sending you a tobacco enema.

I know I already thanked you, but Jesus man, thank you so much for this. I'm really glad you started herfing and posting again. 

It might be a little embarrassing to read this for him, but to anyone who doesn't know Steve, he is good people and a great example of what cigar culture should be -- not just because he sent me sticks, but because in all of our conversations, I can tell he just gets it. Future OG.

Thanks again bromobile.
ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico

Comments

• ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great bomb Steve, to a really deserving BOTL.
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steve has great **** taste. Awesome hit!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice! Was anxious to see this hit after reading all the buildup. Well played. Ryan, you are absolutely right about Steve. You won't find a cooler cat than this guy.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steve is.....a unique individual.
    love the guy-- if you ever get a chance to do tequila shots with him, by all means do it!!!!
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice work Steve!
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    That is a pretty good representation of the illusione line.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.  
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very impressive hit
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're the man, bigfnsteve
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Well done Steve, that's a great selection there.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wellvery nicely done brother!!

no matter where you go, there you are.