Home Ratings & Reviews

What is your opinion?

Has anyone had any of these? If so, what did yall think? Gran Habano Vintage 2002 Camacho Coyolar Puro Thanks yall!

Comments

• Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    I've had a few of the Gran Habano 2002. It was pretty decent for a budget stick, but not great IMO. I don't remember anything too specific about it, but mild spice and a decent flavor.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    I hear that Camacho is a GREAT smoke, better than the Ltd.. I actualy plan on getting some very soon. I have never had the Gran Habano, but I have also never heard a bad thing about them.
  • bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    The Camacho Coyolar Puro is a great smoke IMO. One of, if not, my favorite sticks from Camacho.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    bbc020:
    The Camacho Coyolar Puro is a great smoke IMO. One of, if not, my favorite sticks from Camacho.
    all that but i think the Diploma Maduro is better.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    kuzi16:
    bbc020:
    all that but i think the Diploma Maduro is better.
    The best Camacho I've had was the old paper band style Diploma that was sent to me in my first PIF...I finally smoked it almost 18 months later and it was the tastiest Camacho I've had yet.

I thought the Coyolar was OK, but it seemed a little one-dimensional to me, like strength was the only goal in mind.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    The Coyolar Puro was a good smoke but I also thought it was kind of one dimensional. I thought the Corojo and the SLR Maduro were better
  • betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    I have smoked about a half-dozen of the Camacho Coyolars, and I really enjoy them. If you are a fan of Dominican cigars but wish they came stronger, these are perfect. They are incredibly aromatic (smell a lot like weed) and should be smoked slow, since the flavor gets a bit harsh rather quicker then normal.
    betasynn:
    They are incredibly aromatic (smell a lot like weed)
    Maybe that's why I like them.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    bbc020:
    betasynn:
    Reminds you of a Phish Concert ?
    kaspera79:
    bbc020:
    betasynn:
    Reminds you of a Phish Concert ?
    ha...yeah, a Phish concert.
  • bbc020:
    betasynn:
    hmmm, that angle has not crossed my mind, but I did just get a a box of the perfectos, hmmm..
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    I just got 5 Camacho Coyolar Puro Robusto's the other day. I will have to try one in about a month, maybe less if I can't hold out.
  • Well i dug one of these lil puppies out to smoke, I find that the aroma and flavor reminds me more of sage than the funky stuff.