Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Thanks Charlie

Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2015 in Trades, Passes and Bombs
Charlie @CharlieHeiswas able to supply me with a trade to help me out with some sticks I needed for the group reviews. Here's what I got today. Super nice lineup. Thanks my friend. 

Comments

• ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great job Charlie.
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great hit Charlie! 
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice one Charlie, great selection.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Charles in charge 
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy crap. @Bob_Luken destroyed me with his half of our trade. I'm not a new guy around these parts but I'm feeling like one today. I got schooled, big time. 
    The CAO Brazilia and La Palina Black have both been on my wish list and the others are great sticks. Just finished a JDH actually. Thank you sir! 
    Took the picture sideways so it would post correctly, haha.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great trade fellas
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope you like 'em Charlie. I've long been a fan of the Brazilia and have discovered a few others with Brazillian wrappers that I like. The LP Black is one and the JD Howard is as well. I just "discovered" the Black Label last weekend. Box purchase on the spot.
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Jeez Charlie i never saw this. That bomb you sent is like half what i just sent you. I feel like such an a$$ right now :/ at least its good stuff right? 
    Huh? I'm confused. Why would you feel like an ass, Sam? You sent a great selection of sticks out and matched my winning bid. Nothing to feel bad about there.

Except maybe writing the return address so sloppily that I couldn't read it. I do like to keep an up to date bork-o-dex.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Bob is back and dangerous too, nice one.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I Kinda' had some motivation to hit you already. I've had you on my radar for a while and,..... maybe I added a tiny bit of "bomb" to this trade but it's not really all that  lopsided. Is it?  I guess we could call a hit-trade LOL 

• No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Huh? I'm confused. Why would you feel like an ass, Sam? You sent a great selection of sticks out and matched my winning bid. Nothing to feel bad about there.

Except maybe writing the return address so sloppily that I couldn't read it. I do like to keep an up to date bork-o-dex.
    Yes... that was totally not on purpose... :smiley:
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great job guys!