Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Noob missile launch!

skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sent my very first bomb out this am.  Well, maybe more like a firecracker.  It wont destroy a mailbox, but it can still leave a mark that might need some Neosporin and a bandaid... LOL

its on its way to .............

9505 5123 1659 5177 0101 23

How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          

Comments

• ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
     :'(  They grow up so fast.
  • skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    noob mistake.   shoulda captrued a photo of what i sent.  LOL

Oh well, hopefully the recipient will see this thread and post a pic of the carnage    B)
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Always remember your first time.  You posted the tracking, that's all you need to do, some of us don't even do that sometimes.  
    Lol. Now that Foreinger keeps rolling through my head. 

"Feels like the first time...."

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I just arrived home from my mini vacation and pull up to my mailbox. BAM!!!! I was attacked by a noob. Totally uncalled for but much appreciated! Thankyou @skydiverD
    Way over the top. That Kristoff maduro is one of my favorite sticks and there is a couple I haven't tried yet that I'm looking forward to. Thanks again Darrin.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Cool, hope they provide you with hours of enjoyment!   B) Now my first bomb is complete.  I can never get that "First Time" experience back..... LOL

But, I can keep on bombing  Next target has been selected, and coordinates loaded into the canon.......  T minus 48 hours til launch..... Bam!!