Home Ratings & Reviews

Caldwell sevillana

Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
highly impressed with this cigar. It's not complex by any means but the cream and slight cocoa flavor mix very well. For the price (5 for $20), it will be hard to find a better bargain. This is a Caldwell JV line but it's definitly not a JV smoke to me. I like full bodied, full flavor smokes as much as the next guy but was very surprised with this cigar. Definitly buying more. Great morning smoke.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Comments

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't tried this one yet, for no particular reason. Will have to give it a shot.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buy them up. Caldwell is redoing all the JV lines with better tobacco and price is going up a little. 
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Found a box of ten for under $30
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    Found a box of ten for under $30
    Nice, I knew they were on sale some places.  I hope the new blendsite are good.  I liked the Gibraltar and murcias a little more
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have one of each of those to try also. Haven't had them yet
    -- Winston Churchill

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am going to have to try one of these. Never heard of them until a couple months ago, haven't ever seen one, but y'all seem impressed, now I'm curious.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • OneisnoneOneisnone Posts: 459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    highly impressed with this cigar. It's not complex by any means but the cream and slight cocoa flavor mix very well. For the price (5 for $20), it will be hard to find a better bargain. This is a Caldwell JV line but it's definitly not a JV smoke to me. I like full bodied, full flavor smokes as much as the next guy but was very surprised with this cigar. Definitly buying more. Great morning smoke.
    Agreed. 
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    I am incredibly amused by the names here - Sevillana, Murcia, and Gibraltar? Alrighty then..
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨