Home Non Cigar Related

Stressfull time

onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭

My wife is finally going to have her surgery tomorrow, hopefully this will relive some of the chronic pain she suffers from. This is something that she has been putting off for a while now. My prayers are that this will be fairly routine with no complications and will help improve her quality of life.

Any and all extra prayers would be greatly appreciated.  

Comments

• SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    Good vibes and karma coming your way brother :)
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prayers and good thoughts for your wife and you, my friend. I hope all works out as desired....  B)
  • ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish you two the best.
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sending prayers your way
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope everything goes smoothly and heals quickly.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prayers up. 
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Positive thoughts coming your way
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    My thoughts and prayers will be with your family
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prayers for your wife's relief from the chronic pain she suffers. Hope everything goes well.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prayers to your family Nathan
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you guys it really means a lot to us. The surgery is at 10 in the morning so we have to be at the hospital at 8. It Should be fairly routine, an overnight and then back home Thu. It's gonna be a long day.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope everything goes well.  You will be in our thoughts and prayers.
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just now got Theresa home from the hospital. The surgery went pretty much as planed the extra day was due to some nausea most likely from the anesthesia.  She's on bed rest for a couple of days. This is not going to be fun I am NOT a good 'nurse' and she is not a good patient.  
  • ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's great that everything went smoothly. Hopefully in another week everything will be back to normal.
  • raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Glad to hear it went well. As for being a "nurse" it's truly on the job training (been there), and you learn to be good very fast. 
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to hear it went well. I hope for a speedy recovery.
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As much as we don't want to go through stuff like this, stuff like this is what great marriages are made of.  Deeper love is forged in the hotter trials.

I'm sure the brothers will continue to pray...

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad  everything went well, will pray for a speedy recovery
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope all goes well and a speedy recovery is at hand. 
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry I missed this, glad the surgery went well.  Now you can share the pain, Theresa will see to that, lol.  You'll be great nurse, "calling nurse strangeone".  Prayers and best of luck to you and your good wife.