Home Cigar 101

temp

Cigar-229816Cigar-229816 Posts: 2
summer in calif, temp in my humi is 72/73 will this work.or shoud get it down a little?
Tagged:

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    The temp it a bit high but nothing too bad... but the humidity is higher than you want. Get that below 70 or run the risk of mold 
  • kemper74kemper74 Posts: 161 ✭✭✭
    Louisiana deep south with high temps/humidity also.  I try to keep the humidity around 65/68 and the temp as close to 70 as possible.  
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orderd this Friday.. No more temp issues for me

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Usaf06 said:

JEALOUS!!!
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:

Nice!!!
    Need some details Usaf06.  What's the model and where did you pick it up?
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1 @kemper74

@Usaf06 can you link us? Is this one of those setups form Amazon?

-Jay

“There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
     Nice. Hopefully I'll be able to get one in the not too distant future.
    Looks good man! 

Can you report back after a week or so to let us know how it is performing for ya?

-Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
    My buddy has one and he swears by it so I finally broke down and got it. His holds steady at 66/70
    -- Winston Churchill

Just got it plugged in. 
    -- Winston Churchill

Holy cheesemonkey, that looks great
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Usaf06, way to go brother!  Must feel like a kid at Christmas over there, lol.  Now fill er up with premium.
    Very nice Usaf06, way to go brother!  Must feel like a kid at Christmas over there, lol.  Now fill er up with premium.
    Its already full. I need a second one!! And my wife looked in the drawers and said.. REALLY!!! All I could do was shrug my shoulders and say "I love you". lol
    -- Winston Churchill