Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Xbox one

Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
Any one a gamer on the xbox one. I like to play the Call of Duty series and Battlefield. My handle is I Kill 4G if any one plays.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Comments

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have one.  I haven't played much as I'm waiting for halo. Look me up though I'm BOM Tank
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    will do
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ps4 and computer. If you play CS GO let me know.
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Add me on live   
    Bigeffinsteve 
  • Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, search on Old Ladies playing Call of Duty :smile:  But I totally suck and we haven't been playing lately.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    When I get on next I will add u guys. I haven't been playing as much
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    armyvetarmyvet Posts: 37
    Now that the one is backwards comparable I will be buying soon. I just can't give up some games I pull out and play once a year. When I do I will look you guys up. 

• Options
    SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    Im pure pc on battlefield 4 at the moment. The name's miseryseed
  • Options
    SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    Although Microsoft will soon be merging the pc platform and Xbox platform with with Windows 10. Interested to see how that will play out in the future