Home Ratings & Reviews

New AJ Smoke? --- "Uncharted"

jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
The ol' Google didn't turn up much on this one ..... you AJ hoes heard of this one yet?
Anyone had a chance to fire this one up? 

Looking like it's brand new, and the description sounds pretty good.....
"all maduro blend .... San Andres binder .... 75% Nicaragua and 25% Jamastran filler tobaccos sit inside a rare dark brown Ligera Habano Ecuador wrapper."

Might be worth a 5-er, I'm wondering which other(s) AJ sticks this would be most comparable to.....

Would love to hear y'alls feedback.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

Tagged:

Comments

• onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
     I'm curious too, just heard about it myself and haven't tried to get any info yet. What caught my attention was "made in AJ's factory" so I don't know if this is one of his blends or are they making these for somebody else. 
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    You had me at San Andrés 
    Money can't buy taste
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
     I'm curious too, just heard about it myself and haven't tried to get any info yet. What caught my attention was "made in AJ's factory" so I don't know if this is one of his blends or are they making these for somebody else. 
    i went back and re-read the description......missed that piece of info the first time around.
    hmm.....

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    The new aj enclave is an excellent smoke.  Only sampled 1 this far, but I was very pleased. Think the price point will make everyone happy as well.