Home General Discussion

MOW Puro Authentico what a cigar

mmkuchimmkuchi Posts: 157 ✭✭
edited July 2015 in General Discussion
Grabbed one box during the recent sale, found it REALLY good! Also, don't know if I am just lucky or those boxes got stuck for quite a while; they came in with some age. The cellophane is already light brown; also can tell from the strength and the spiciness.

Smoked one right after I opened it. GOD, I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! Thanks peter, if it wasn't you suggesting getting two boxes, each of the project and the puro, I think it'll still be quite a while till I got to meet this angel. Of course, I AM NOT GOING TO SHARE THIS BOX. lol
Tagged:

Comments

• MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is a very good smoke.  I agree.   Always good to have one tucked away in the humi.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think most BOTLs would agree the MOW PA only gets better with age. 
    you lucked out getting a box that already had some age to it. 

glad to hear you liked it.
    this is a great little cigar, especially considering the $4 price point.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 239
    edited July 2015

Love, love, love these cigars, by far one of my all time favorites and always find myself reaching for them.  I can also get some pretty ridiculous deals on them as well.

Sean Lamb | Tobacconist | Cigar.com

slamb@cigar.com

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love them. Just got a box today from last week's deal, so I had to light up an older one from February. I smoke these so fast I try to keep a bunch on hand so they get a little age before I burn them. I once counted eighty but I've probably smoked thirty since then. FTW.
  • mmkuchimmkuchi Posts: 157 ✭✭

Love, love, love these cigars, by far one of my all time favorites and always find myself reaching for them.  I can also get some pretty ridiculous deals on them as well.

slamb@cigar.com

pm me please. LOL
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I'll have to revisit these.  I have a box from 2011 and a box from 2013.  Loved them, just never reach for the smaller cigar too much
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 239

mmkuchi--Email me and I'll be happy to work out some deals on these puppies for you.

slamb@cigar.com