Home General Discussion

Watch it.

Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
You know those tobacco crumblets that end up in your mouth after cutting? You do anything to avoid them before you stick the stick in your mouth? I bet some of you figured this out long ago.

For a long time now, after every time I cut, I've been tapping the head of the cigar on any hard, clean surface I'm close to. It helps a lot to get most of them off of the head of the cigar. 

Now-a-days I usually tap them on the face of my watch. It's always handy. Wait-a-minute. I just recalled the demise of the wristwatch. I guess lot's of you don't wear one these days. You guys could instead tap the head of your cigar on your cutter right after you cut.

About 90% of the time,.........I'd say it works every time ;)

Anyway, I just felt like sharing that little part of my lighting routine.  

Comments

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inter-tread reference. Nice. 
  • skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    especially those Gran HayBano's, eh Peter?
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I shall try this.   I get a lot of crumblies when I use the weed Wacker
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always brush off the cut with my finger.  Never though of tapping it on a watch. 
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    I like to blow on it before I stick it in
  • SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    Wait.. What are we talking about again?
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob_Luken said:

Now-a-days I usually tap them on the face of my watch. It's always handy. Wait-a-minute. I just recalled the demise of the wristwatch. I guess lot's of you don't wear one these days. You guys could instead tap the head of your cigar on your

iPad.  Isn't that what they're for?
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain