Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Didn't have a clue

reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
I've been working with a guy for about 2 years or so. I just found out the other day, that he smokes cigars.
 So I did what any cigar lovin fool woul do........I bombed the crap out of him!

Comments

• jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done!!!
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice bomb.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice of you to do that reggie, see what kind of feedback you get.

Gave an retired engineer was working on a project with a handful of smokes to try out.  Said he was an avid smoker, preferred Honduran, really couldn't explain why.  Asked him the following Monday if he tried any of them, said he smoke half a MOW, loved it and put it out halfway so he could finish it on the weekend.  And he put the stub in his humi.

Gave another one an Opus when he got a promotion, won't tell you what he did to that one.  

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way to represent! I've got a kid I go to school with that I'm going to lay out.. It's fun!
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice job. I surprised my cousin with a few sticks to celebrate buying his first house. He was the one that got me back into cigars after not having smoked one for years. He didn't even know I was into cigars now.