Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Rookie Questions About A Bomb

kemper74kemper74 Posts: 161 ✭✭✭
edited July 2015 in Trades, Passes and Bombs
Say you want to bomb someone as a surprise.  How do you get their address with them knowing?

Comments

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Well one way is to post "I'm looking for an address please PM me for details".
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Put up a post saying you need an addy and asking folks to PM you and you'll tell them who you're looking for. Easy-peasy..... B)
  • kemper74kemper74 Posts: 161 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Patrickbrick, just didn't want to break any protocol.
    Just sent you a PM Jlmarta.
    I'm assuming that would be in the "Trade" section, correct?  Sorry about the rookie questions, just like having an SOP to follow.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @SleevePlz has a lot odd addresses. That's how I got @ExpendableYouth . Oops, that was a secret
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

LOL!

• SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    Was that a bus I just saw?
    Not only do I ride the short bus, I ROCK that ****!!!  B)
  • SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    @kemper74 you will acquire addresses over time via trades, passes, bombs, and other games. Relax that trigger finger, it seems a little twitchy
    You're true there Squirrel.  I'll ease off the gas.  I just have a few that I know that someone would like.  I love sharing the wealth my brother.
  • skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    @kemper74 you will acquire addresses over time via trades, passes, bombs, and other games. Relax that trigger finger, it seems a little twitchy
    Hmm, sounds like fightin words to me.....
    Bomb him @kemper74.   LOL!
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are looking for somebody in particular pm me and I will give you their address.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White