Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

August Lottery now open

avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
You must be an active participant in this forum and have completed some trades prior to participating in this lottery. You must express your interest in entering the drawing each month. I will never assume anyone wants in every month, even if you say so! The entry fee is 5 cigars. Obviously, you can send more. If you are participating, it is helpful if you fill out your bio with a favorites and wish list (and cigars you don't like list) to help people pick your winnings should you win. It should go without saying, but please send cigars that you think the winner will enjoy.

The lottery will close at midnight on the last day of the month prior to the drawing. On the first day of each month (or the second day if I am traveling, hung over, or tired of dealing with you all) I will hold a random drawing of all the people that have elected to participate in that month's lottery. I will do my best to conduct the drawing live on v-herf. The winner is responsible for pm'ing each of the participants with their current address. This should be done immediately. If you do not claim your prize within one week of the drawing, I will redo the drawing and select a new winner. If you do not frequent this forum enough to meet that requirement, then please do not enter the lottery. Participants should mail their cigars to the winner immediately. If you have not shipped within a week of receiving the winner's address, you will be considered delinquent and not permitted to participate in the future. Again, if you can not meet this requirement, then don't enter the lottery.

Delivery confirmation numbers should be posted in this thread when you ship your package. If you are new to shipping cigars, send me a pm and I will walk you though the process.
Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White

Comments

• Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In, playing for CFW. 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In like Flynn
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In, if I win they go to Royln
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    In, if I win they go to Royln
    You are evil. ..I love it
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In once again. 
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
     Sign me up!
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In please! Thank you!
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In for JD, cause I'm still waiting for someone to win twice in a row
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

bumping this back up top.  Get in while you still can
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

@webmost ... I believe JD left the forums and I also believe Edna won twice in a row a couple months ago. I could be mistaken
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edna didn't win twice in a row it just a forum myth.
    Ahhh, thanks
    -- Winston Churchill

• Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope, March and June, there was a 2 month gap in there :)
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
    Only a few days left.  Come on folks let's get more people in here. 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

Come on folks, even if your full play for somebody else. Preferably @smoke_em_if_you_got_em ..... he needs all the love he can get.
    -- Winston Churchill

Ill toss my hat in the ring even though I am running it and I will play for @Stubble
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IN please!
    And I like @Usaf06 's style --- I'll be playing for RO-RO as well. 

(I'll be out of town and won't be able to ship to winner until mid-next week though just FYI. If that's an issue LMK)

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

nice jgibv.... thats what I like to see
    -- Winston Churchill

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    nice jgibv.... thats what I like to see
    i owe ro-ro a package next week anyways.....

hopefully he'll win, you know, so his mail person doesn't get bored. lol!!!!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Can I get in?  Lemme know. Great way to get some more addys.  :#

I too will be outta town and cannot ship til the mid to end of next week. If that's a prob, no biggie, I'll just join in next month instead. 
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
    @jgibv and @skydiverD shipping mid to late next week will be fine as the drawing wont happen until Saturday anyways.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

edited July 2015
    still missing a bunch...where is  @variant2 @kemper74 @youngryan216 @danielzreyes @matkn293
    play for yourselves or RoRO, its up to you
    -- Winston Churchill

• kemper74kemper74 Posts: 161 ✭✭✭
    I'm reading up on it now Usaf06.  I'm still very new to this board and want to get all of the details.
    if your name is pulled everyone who plays sends you 5 sticks. If you dont win you send 5 sticks to the winner. Its pretty simple. 
    -- Winston Churchill

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to get in... this'll be my first lottery.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
    Welcome to the games Peter
    -- Winston Churchill

• smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Usaf06 @jgibv ....what the heck fellas???
     B) 
    -- Winston Churchill

• kemper74kemper74 Posts: 161 ✭✭✭
    I sent a confirmation, but I guess it didn't go in.  YES, I'm defiantly in.
    kemper74 said:
    I sent a confirmation, but I guess it didn't go in.  YES, I'm defiantly in.
    Why so defiant?
    -- Winston Churchill