Home Ratings & Reviews

Tatuaje Lancero Sampler Box - Anyone A Fan?

jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
I saw it over on the sister site, and looks tasty. 

Thoughts?
Jay
“There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch

Comments

• onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
     That's a big hell yes!!
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Poopy_JonesPoopy_Jones Posts: 455 ✭✭✭
    Big fan. Got a box last year. Pull da trigger sir
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    I've been eyeing those also, but I am a huge tat fan
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've smoked through 2 of these boxes and you wont be disappointed if you buy one or ten.  All great smokes inside there.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    That sampler allows u to try them in a great format that arnt readily available. Issue to me is that if u really enjoy them in lanceros then u r hard pressed to find them outside of that sampler.
    Trigger pulled! Looking fwd to these

-Jay
    Argh! The mailman hand delivered the mail to my kids this am, but did not hand them my delivery.

Looking at tracking info on their tracking page, it sez "business was closed, will re-attempt Monday". 

lulz, how were we closed? 

My wife ribbed me about not having any other cigars to smoke. Touche, dear! Just was hoping to try one of these out this weekend. 

C'mon mailman, don't steal/smoke mah stix!

-Jay
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jarubla said:
    Argh! The mailman hand delivered the mail to my kids this am, but did not hand them my delivery.

Looking at tracking info on their tracking page, it sez "business was closed, will re-attempt Monday". 

lulz, how were we closed? 

My wife ribbed me about not having any other cigars to smoke. Touche, dear! Just was hoping to try one of these out this weekend. 

C'mon mailman, don't steal/smoke mah stix!

-Jay
    Jay can you give me your thoughts on these. Saw a box on another sight with a 10 dollar gift card. Didn't see them available on ccom. The 2 tatuaje I have had so far I enjoyed so much I smoked them to unsmokableness. Friday is pay day and thinking about treating myself.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I havent had them but a lot of people here love them.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

edited August 2015
    @Nolagizmo

I am gonna PM you a link shortly, where I saw them for a ridiculous price.

I gotta confess, my lanceros are resting in da humi right now; so I haven't even tasted them yet! I have picked up a few more Tatuajes however and hope to smoke those soon. 

PM incoming!!

-Jay
  • stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    Lancero + Tat = love