Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Matkn293 is a bombardier

Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
So Mark tells me we are meeting @skydiverD who is in St. Louis for business and @bert873 for a herf.  Mark tells me on the phone he has bomb ready for skydiver, I say yep package ready.  Mark says so,,, have room in your humi then,,, I say nope it's full.  We get to the bar meet skydiver in the parking lot and @matkn293 bombs me and skydiver at the same time me and Mark bomb skydiver.......   I have Marks addy just sayin.  

Comments

• jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You all need to move that party to Kansas City!
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha. You can never trust Mark. But at the same time you deserve everything that comes your way! 
  • ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can feel the love.
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. Deserved is a great way to put it. How can I help that I left out the 2nd package (sticks that would
    not fit in the first bag) on the first go around. It's only right since it had your
    name on it. 

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome hit!
  • skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @jsnake

ill be in KC Wednesday and Thursday evening. Lemm know if Ya want to hook up!

if so, please, for the love of God, don't bring anything for me. I'm overloaded!
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit Mark!

How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @jsnake & @skydiverD

You fellas should hit up Sullivan's in Leawood; they have great steaks and had a well stocked walk in humi.

-Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    That's some good stuff being passed around!
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @skydiverD not sure what the work schedule looks like for the next 2 nights. I will message you later today.