Home Ratings & Reviews

RP Royal Vintage

Been working on smoking some RPs I got with a sampler. I had a 6 hour drive tonight from VA to NY, no better way to break in my Stinky car ashtray than with a RP Royal Vintage.  At first it was burning all screwed up but a quarter of the way down it seemed to burn better.  I really liked this cigar.  Maybe my favorite so far (I haven't smoked many). It was square in shape. I think it's called box pressed...what's the deal with a box press?  Anyone else enjoy a royal vintage?

Comments

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the sprint sale I was once addicted to, I bought a flight sampler of RP Royal Vintages that must have had twenty in it. I think most of them were smoked at a party. They all had a moderate box press to them. Nothing special to me about a box press except it won't roll off the table as easy as a parejo. I really don't recall what they tasted like. I may have a few left. If I stumble across one, I'll give it a puff. 
  • MRHanyshMRHanysh Posts: 16
    a another good on is RP DECADE it has a sweet but not to sweet with a small hint of chocolate  I think lol grate for after dinner