Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Couple Viaje Fivers chance for a rare

jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
Fellas I have a few affordable Viaje mixed fivers I need to get rid of. Need to make room for incoming new stuff. First one has a Super Shot, 2013 Summerfest, Late Harvest Hang Time, WLP PL TB#7, Super Lance. The other 3 are the same with a Christmas Tree, Super Shot, Late Harvest Hang Time,  2013 Summerfest, and a WLP PL TB#7. Super Shots could be Zombie Super Shots. Not sure they were mixed together. 

Any stick listed excluding the Super Shots I can do straight fivers of as well. Example - if you want a fiver of Summerfest I can do it. 

****BONUS**** If these all sell by July 31st I will randomly select 1 box that will receive one of my rarer Viaje as a bonus stick. Going to let my 2 year old pick one out of the rare drawer and put it in one of the boxes.

Please message me if interested.

Comments

• jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Couple gone and a couple left. Will hold to the 31st or Friday payday if you want but please be 100% sure
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Pm sent
    Only 1 more to go for a chance at a bonus rare stick. 
    Bonus stick level has been achieved. I can also do 1 more of these if anyone else is interested.
    Everyone with packages from me they are launching this weekend. Bonus stick will be in one of the samplers so if you get it post a pic. 

I am clearing out some more coolidor space. As much as I hate to part with any Viaje I am making these available to make some room for new stuff. Interested message me.

• ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    If I wasn't on a buying hiatus I'd be all over this Jake. Good stuff!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you Jake!

-Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn. So tempting, but I need to save money for my upcoming vacations.
    I will mix and match any combo you want of the pics listed. Red Zombies and Farmer Bill Hatchett are off the market but anything else pictured I can do straight fivers or mixed. 
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Thank you Jake, they arrived today!

-Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got em Jacob... plus the body guard. Thank you
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for te package and the rider. Muchias gracias. 

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

jarubla said:
    Thank you Jake, they arrived today!

-Jay
    Super Shot
    Christmas Tree
    Late Harvest
    50/50 Black
    Excusivo CG
    2013 Summerfest
    Late Harvest Hangtime
    50/50 Red
    White Label Project 
    Super Lance
    First Warrior got the bonus stick... Viaje Tower 45th Anniversary
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i been trying to post a pict. My computer will not let me. I will  keep trying. Looking forward to that Tower 45th ann. Thanks Jake.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I couldn't post a pic either. Thought it was the browser on my phone but apparently I'm not the only one. I got the Super Shot, Late Harvest Hang Time, 2013 Summerfest, White Label Project and Super Lance. And a couple of the Skull and Bones Gold Label. 
    Thanks Jake.
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I finally got a pic to post. Great selection of Viaje's. I'll save that Tower 45th Ann for my upcoming birthday. Thanks again Jakeimage
    Enjoy guys and thanks again! My boy put some other cigars in a few boxes too. If you got an extra he was feeling generous and having fun. Of course he is a boy so he wanted to put Skull & Bones in all of them but those are daddy's precious.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am I too late to the party Mr. Snake?
    Replied bro
    @Bigshizza look in the thread below titled 1... 2... 3...