Home Non Cigar Related

Hey how is everyone!?

CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
Hey guys hows it going?

Sorry I haven't been around the last few months its been rather rough. Work has been slow so I have been scrounging for new jobs and gigs lately. 

On the bright side iv passed all the pre interviews for a new job in insurance customer support that promises to more than double the income, and provide steady work. Gigs have finally started popping up since the move on April. We also took on too more dogs and to make a grand total of 4 dogs and two cats due to a friends apartment complex treating to kick them out. So my hands have just been tied lately. I haven't had too much time to get online lately, but hopefully that will be changing soon.

Also had a small motorcycle accident lately no harm done, just had someone run me off the road and cause me to bust the chain on the bike, the sprocket and the rear tire. Been dealing  with a parts company that's has been giving me the run around about my order so that's been frustrating.

Anyway just letting you guys know where I have been the last few months. Over all things have been good, just the usual settling down after a move stuff.

How about you guys whats new? Hows life? Hope your all doing fantastic! Currently just had the chance to sit back and enjoy a oliva v series and a glass of knob creek.

Comments

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noticed you hadn't been on in a while. Welcome back. Hope things get better for you. 
  • ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back. There were some people waiting for your next magic trick, they were pretty good. Glad to hear you found steadier employment.
  • CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    Here's a quick pick of the new additions to the family. One is a greyhound chihuahua mix named count chocula and the other is a sweet pug/pit chihuahua mix named minka. Sort of training they have been a absolute joy! r
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    pug pit and chihuahua?  that is one hell of a threesome........who is the momma in that one?
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    howdy! umm welcome back?
    brianetz1 said:
    pug pit and chihuahua?  that is one hell of a threesome........who is the momma in that one?
    The mom was actuly chihuahua pug mix and the dad was a pit bull! Had that backwards for a second. 

Thanks for the welcome back I'll try to get some more magic going when I get a chance!
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice to have you back.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    Hi magic dude. Glad to see you back. real life always trumps web life. Wow us when you can. 
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to hear from you. Hope to see more of you soon.
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahhh good to see you are still around! 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice addition to the family there, good to hear from you.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait, explain the greyhound/chihuahua mix to me.  Was one of them standing on a stool?

Good luck with the new job, more money to buy cigars!
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anybody have his new address?

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
    peter4jc said:
    Does anybody have his new address?

Not a soul my friend! Just the way I like it!

As for how the greyhuahua happened? Man idk iv been trying to figure that out for ages. He's basicly a chihuahua on stilts!

Thank guys. It's good to see your all still kicking.!
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to see you on here again!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to see you buddy! if your still trying to find parts check out rock auto.com Just had to order someparts for my s10 .
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Nice to have you back Scott. We could have a Texas Alliance reunion! Anybody see where Randy went?
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to see you sir.  I am perplexed by the Greyhound Chihuahua thing.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    cute little pups 
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
    Good news everybody!

update! I got two things this week. One a very fancy sunburn and two a letter of offer from The company I applied at! They gave me three back to back Interviews and a offer the next day!

I went ahead and took the new job effectively giving me a cigar and bourbon budget again! It also took alot of pressure off the home life as well.

As for the dogs chocula is doing fine and has adapted very well. He wants nothing more than to sit and be loved on

Minka is a ball of endless energy that is battling me for potty training control. If she wasn't so darn cute man I tell ya

Hope all is well with everyone! 
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very happy for you brother .Hope the new job is challenging and exciting!!! I can feel your pain with the dogs!!!! My buddy GUS(part beagle part daschund) was a rescue from the Humane Society we took him in for professional dog training (x2) and were told by theinstructor we keep doing it till he passed but she didn't see that happening!! So good luck brother!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.