Home General Discussion
Options

Vherf

Comments

• Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    so.....we used to have these awesome Thursday night vherfs where @ddubridge would get hammered, @Bigshizza would talk about inappropriate things, @No_one21 would be all smart and stuff, @Glock1975 would run down cows, @Stubble would kill rattlesnakes, and on occasion I would DJ.....we would have plenty of others pop in and out and contribute awesome things.

i kinda miss those Vherfs

I think we need to start these Thursday night vherfs back up and bond....so we be vherfing in about 30 minutes. Not everyone can make it, but lets fill that google hangout.

Be there!
  • Options
    variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm down till my laptop batteries run out.

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm smoking alone
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,101 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back @variant2
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having fun 
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good times fellas. Had to bug out just realized I have to be at work at 6am. Good to put some faces with names. See ya'LL soon.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    Welcome back @variant2
    Thanks bro. Get your àss on vherf

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • Options
    Tomorrow 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    great time tonight guys, let's make this a weekly thing!
  • Options
    Will be getting on in a lil bit if anyone is up to it.
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    Anyone???
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    Be on after I put my kid to bed nick about 1hr15mins
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    First vherf attempt from a plane...  :p
  • Options
    Yeah that was weird
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    Ok fellas I'm gonna start with 1 of my beginner stogies. Move on to something more tasty and if the bourbon and the nicotine hasn't crushed me I'll dig in my stash of 5 good ones. Hope to meet you on...

Yes I know ya'll have better than me but I'm taking notes and I WILL catch up eventually. Till then the company is as good as the cigars. Let's pair faces to names. While I drink bourbon and smoke. 
  • Options
    @jliu , @Usaf06 , @ExpendableYouth
    Good to put faces with names.
    All the best to you fellas
  • Options
    You to buddy
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great meeting you to. Sorry I had to run so quick,
  • Options
    I might be on later if anyone is around. It depends on if the wife enticesme to not smoke
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Let me know Brian, I'll join you.  I pm'd my number, text me
  • Options
    I was alteady done...we started back up thursdays join us
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Vherf?
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu said:
    Vherf?
    Pshhh. I was
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    I'm on if anyone wants to burn.
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1 said:
    so.....we used to have these awesome Thursday night vherfs where @ddubridge would get hammered, @Bigshizza would talk about inappropriate things, @No_one21 would be all smart and stuff, @Glock1975 would run down cows, @Stubble would kill rattlesnakes, and on occasion I would DJ.....we would have plenty of others pop in and out and contribute awesome things.

i kinda miss those Vherfs

I think we need to start these Thursday night vherfs back up and bond....so we be vherfing in about 30 minutes. Not everyone can make it, but lets fill that google hangout.

Be there!
    I loved those when I got to be a part of them.  I miss the occasional Vherf, but I'm on a metered internet connection now.  Stupid-220 yards from where Comcast service ends and several thousand dollars to connect the rental house up.  Nope.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    I could play tonight...possibly...
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    I am going to jump on for a little but if anyone is interested.
  • Options
  • Options
    Its thursday.....you onow what that means.

really cant smoke because of an ear infection but will hangout if we get a group
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1 said:
    Its thursday.....you onow what that means.

really cant smoke because of an ear infection but will hangout if we get a group
    Tell your wife she needs to stop stocking rubber things in your ears. 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White