Home Ratings & Reviews

Anyone try these?

Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
Tats special made for Gwar concert
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Comments

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember one of the heavy hitters bombing some out a while back. Shizz or Royln, maybe? Had never heard of them before that.

• Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's pretty cool! I didn't know those existed
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably Royln since he's from Richmond and the Gwar-b-que that they were made for is in Richmond? They were available through a B&M in Richmond. I got 2 packs, but haven't had one in a year and don't remember too much about them. I think the Gwar-b-que was this weekend or coming up next weekend, but I haven't heard if they did these again.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are still for sale. Found them online.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I sent out some to @C-LOVE and have some for myself. Don't think I have smoked one yet though or if I have it must not have been memorable. 
  • stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    I want to know how Gwar got Pete to make these? Wonder if he's a fan... 
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome!
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stad said:
    He may be. Didn't he used to play bass or something?
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I read that they were an above average cigar. I didn't know if they were worth the price though.
  • stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    stad said:
    He may be. Didn't he used to play bass or something?
    I recall hearing that he was in a band at some point but I'm not sure what he played. Found this review on halfwheel. Think I'll sit this one out and let the fan boys have all the fun. :)

http://halfwheel.com/tatuaje-cigwar