Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

ISO tatuaje Drinking age

Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
if anyone has a few for trade let me know por favor.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Comments

• Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll hook you up.  
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me too!!
  • Options
    Thanks fellas
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    sorry to jack this one guys, but I was hoping to buy or trade for 3 or so as well......pm me if you are willing or able to work soemthing out as long as USAF gets his needs met first of course.
  • Options
    Vulchor said:
    sorry to jack this one guys, but I was hoping to buy or trade for 3 or so as well......pm me if you are willing or able to work soemthing out as long as USAF gets his needs met first of course.
    Let me see what I have left.
  • Options
    @Bigshizza ... thankyou very much for the drinking age and body guards. I'm just as excited about the Hemingway for some reason. Thanks again buddy. 
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for Warped sampler! Looking very much forward to these!!
  • Options
    Boom chocolacca: 9405803699300056196153
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
  • Options
    Eric blew me up with 2 more Drinking Age and another unicorn for me the Farmer Bill. Thank you both @Echambers and @Bigshizza for the trades.
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    Sorry forgot the pic
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    Enjoy brother!